This blog came about from my passion of living green, living a simplier life and boulevard shopping. Boulevard shopping is when people throw their crap on the bloulevard for spring cleaning. I am one of those people who like to dig in your crap and find something of use. So many people throw out stuff that has value left. My goal is to blog about reusing trash, making gifts and blogging to add value to the green/environmental community.
Some other random things about me might include my obsessions:
- My three cats: Hansel, Gretel and Milo.
- Photography. I may be an amateur, but it is just one way I try to showcase my world through images.
- Being green. It sort of is an obsession. I am very observant of things that are not being recycled that should, not being conserved when they should and I am very naggy to my husband about not being very green.
A step down from obsessions, other things I am passionate about:
- Traveling. My husband and I don’t upgrade our things just because (phones/cars), we save money by using coupons, discounts or just do without. This way we are able to get away from cold/snowy Fargo, ND to warmer climates and foreign cities.
- Reading. Not only Best Selling novels but other blogs about DIY projects, being green and living simply.
- Working out. Being healthy will improve your life, but also we will be less likely to have health problems. I want a longer, less stressed, happy life and I presume being healthy will accomplish all of those.
Other than the above lists, other random things about me:
- I am President of our local Toastmasters club. Toastmasters has helped me TONS in overcoming my fear of public speaking and boosted my confidence.
- I tend to be computer illiterate, except that I am on a computer at least 10 hrs a day. Not sure how that works. I freak out at the computer if it’s not fast enough or doesn’t do what I want, when I want.
- I love to vacuum. Have to with 3 cats.
- I love sweets. Thus my need for exercise.
I hope that my obsessions and passions come across in my blog, along with a bit of silliness. I would love to hear from you. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave me a comment.