Toilet Paper Roll Printed Textiles
I bought this HUGE bolt of fabric. If that’s what you call it. I used it to make curtains about 5 years ago and now I am left with this crapload. I was thinking about selling it in my garage sale, but I think I can find other uses for it. Like make prints using toilet paper rolls! Imagine the possibilities once the paint is dry. I was inspired by THIS blog post.
What you need:
Toilet Paper Rolls
1. Make sure the fabric you are using is clean (free of cat fur – mine was not).
2. Lay it on a table, make sure you have something behind it, like mat board, in case paint seeps through.
3. Drop paint on the paint tray and flatten it out with the end of the toilet paper roll. This was my practice round so I smushed my tp roll like a petal for one part. Then practiced with circles.
4. You can use multiple colors too.
5. Let the paint dry for a few hours at least. Then use it however your imagination wills. This is one of the cool things you can use with toilet paper rolls.