I finally found a use for Vaseline! A good use too! If you are looking for a good gift for a female friend, you can make lots of lip gloss, then package it with a DIY facial scrub that I plan to make later today. These are easy to make. It just requires about 5 minutes of your time.
Here is what you will need:
Knife and fork
Container to put the finished product in
1. Take the mixing bowl (I used an old baby food jar) and put about 3 tablespoons of vaseline in it. You can always add more as you go. It is really just an estimate.
2. Chop off about a half inch of lip stick into the mixing bowl.
3. Using your fork mix the two ingredients until well combined. My lipstick had a bit of shimmer in it already, but if you have some blush that has some sparkle, you can add a dash of this also.
4. Once combined, you will fill your small tub/bowl with a twist top with your lip gloss. Use your knife to smooth the top so it’s flat.
5. Done! Easy, wasn’t it? Now you just have to give away.