Use these little clear zippered pouches that you get when you purchase bedding for your craft supplies.
I use one from pillow cases to store all of my stamps and ink pads.
Other things you can store in these things:
- sewing supplies (needles, thimbles, zippers, string, buttons, etc.)
- scrapbook stuff (rub on stickers, ribbon, scissors, pictures, glue, etc.)
- hair accessories (hair ties, combs, brushes, curling irons, straighteners, etc.)
- make up and nail polishes
- kids craft stuff (markers, crayons, paints, etc.)
All of these ideas you won’t have to throw them away again!