When I need to do some cleaning in my house, I first put on an episode of Hoarders: Buried Alive for a bit of motivation. I find it works great. After an episode this past week, I decided to put all of my cards together and store them. I figured one photo-box would suffice. Nope. Maybe two or three would have done better. I have some when I was a kid from my grandma so those hold some sentimental value. There are so many cool cards that I have saved but I was thinking what else I could do with them in order to re-purpose them more thoughtfully than sticking them in a box. Here are a couple of ways to reuse your hoarded cards:
1. Cut of the front and use as a postcard.
2. Use patterns for scrap-booking.
3. Use a circle punch and make gift tags.
4. Make bookmarks.
5. Make into coasters or place mat. -> here. My grandma had these. Brings back wonderful memories.
6. Canning jar toppers. -> here. I like this idea.
7. Make garland. -> here. Very creative idea and chic.
8. Artwork. -> here. I am going to try the butterfly one. Love it. Include the personal messages if you want to showcase in your artwork.
9. Frame your favorites.
10. Pine cone ornament for next Christmas. -> here.
Do you have additional ideas? I would love to hear about them. I am looking to do a couple of these soon!